The Publicist team is comprised of MPGH activists who strive to make MPGH a better place for the end user. Publicists do a variety of things, such as edit videos and images for MPGH, create events and projects for MPGH, and promote various portions of the website. The Publicist also handle management of MPGH sub-servers, such as the MPGH Wiki.
More specifically, Publicists handle the following tasks:
- Create and manage official MPGH events.
- Promote various game sections, as well as boost user activity.
- Create/Edit videos and images for Publicist related functions.
- Assist with and/or facilitate upcoming MPGH game nights.
- Help with seeking out particularly interesting/popular topics on MPGH.
- Assist with the management of official MPGH servers.
There has been a continual acceptance of new Publicists who are specifically accepted to work as Editors for this wiki.
How to get Publicist
Publicist is considered a fairly exclusive group. It is only given out through specific applications, and those applications are only posted on rare occasions. Sometimes, former Publicists or upper staff members can simply request Publicist from the team and receive it.
To be a Publicist, you must have a good idea of how MPGH functions and it's rules. You must know how sections and users work, and how the general flow of MPGH happens. Publicists are here to promote MPGH and make it more interactive for every user.
Current Publicist Team
Flengo - Head Publicist
Raple - Head of Event Management
Silent - Server Management, Head Wiki Editor
Dependent - Publicist Marketing
Allura - Publicist GFX, Wiki Editor
Ahlwong - Wiki Editor, Event Manager
Austin - Publicist GFX
Shadow - Publicist Video Editing
aku - Wiki Editor
Hova - All-around Publicist